Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Haarp

OPEN YOUR EYES!

I'm not sure if many people know about this but I decided to write about the HAARP SYSTEM.
(The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program)


okie dokie folks. So the reason why I wanted to write about this was because I have known about Haarp for a long time now. I also have been doing some research on it and to be honest with you all.. I am shocked. Not surprised, but shocked. Shocked to know that these things are being manipulated by our OWN GOVERNMENT
First off let me start off by saying that knowledge beats ignorance. Educating yourself is the key. Do your own research and study.


*REMEMBER THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW*

I recently saw an ad in the local newspaper hiring people to work for Haarp. Now I am very aware of what this thing is and and what it does. I have known about it for a while. But to actually see this thing so close to me, so real..it shocked me. It is funny that our government keeps secrets from us and no one questions it. And if they do question it they are considered conspiracy theorist. Not cool

It surprised me to see an ad in the paper and the word haarp. I was very thrown off. I plan on protesting for answers and hopefully I can help people to open their eyes to this garbage. Haarp is a very dangerous thing and it is time that we stand up and fight against government cover-ups. The haarp controls weather and dangerously your mind. THINK ABOUT IT











No comments:

Post a Comment