Wednesday, December 14, 2011

DECEMBER 10



lord Jesus how long has it been??

Well folks :) I have been itching to write a few blogs and vent the ideas floating around in my head. I have SO much to discuss and SO much I want to share about current events etc. But before I get into all of that take a look at a picture I took of myself 12/10/11 at 12:00 am

This picture was taken the exact moment I turned 25 years old. I call it the blurry transition from 24 to 25. I thought that was pretty interesting so I decided to share it. :)

Dec 10, 2011 on Sat was a pretty good birthday for me. I was given a gift from a man named Michael Rood. (if you don't know him, then prepare for "arood awakening!") He gave me a dvd of his that I have been wanting for a very long time. I took two pictures with him and listened to some of his teachings. I have to say, Michael's teachings have changed my life. I am so grateful to have met him and I look forward to being able to see him involved with his ministry again in person!

I have been soooo lazy as far as the blogs are concerned. I kind of wait last minute to say whats on my mind then I post all my blogs at once. I'm not sure why I do that. I like to cover tons of different topics. But most of all I need to learn to stay on TOPIC! This blog is supposed to be about HUMAN RIGHTS.
SPEAKING OF HUMAN RIGHTS!

DECEMBER 10 IS NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS DAY.
I think this is a clear sign of what I was born to do. :) I am so grateful to share my birthday with a cause I feel lead to pursue. I am all about Human Rights and protecting the dignity of humanity. It's what I am about. I was so honored to have my birthday on a day I feel strongly about. December is almost over. 2011 is almost over! It seems as if the years are going by more rapidly than usual. Whats in store for 2012? *shrugs* who knows. I just hope that everyday I can be a more productive and better person day by day. New years resolutions are overrated to me now. I'm starting to believe resolutions are ment (<< is that how you spell it?) to be broken.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment