Saturday, December 22, 2012

Isabella's New Years resolutions

MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

OKAY SO THE WORLD DIDN'T END. CRAP THAT MEANS I HAVE TO THINK OF PRODUCTIVE THINGS TO DO NEXT YEAR!!!


1. Appreciate those who appreciate me.
All too often I focus on the stupid fucks who bring me down and make my life hard. People who depress me and make me sad all the time. I will try to find true friends and better people to be around

2. Less time on Facebook
Don't judge me

3.lose weight
My fat beluga ass is always thinking about the next meal. The funny thing about this is, I don't eat a lot at all. One meal a day on the whole day I'm snacking on things. Maybe takeout once a month. My diet is pretty good. Maybe it's just my thyroids.

4. Complete my academics
Do I need to explain this to you?

5. Stand up for myself
No more grunting to myself about what I could of would of done. Time to start chopping necks.

6. Human rights awareness
So the glorious day I was born DECEMBER 10 is known also as national human rights day. It just s happens to be a topic I feel like I am born to defend and pursue. Human Rights is a very strong issue for me and I am almost certain I can do more to raise more awareness about this topic

7. Be happy
This one is most likely to fail

The end
-isabella 

No comments:

Post a Comment