Thursday, September 12, 2013

I am not strong

I can no longer allow the fear of your opinion to sap the energy out of my body and grip me with depression. I don't think I can take the feeling of anxiety replace my lungs anymore. 

I envy people who seem to be able to take such blows and go about their day
Once in a while I get overly attached to people who use me. I try to fill a void and I end up burned.

Sometimes people's only interest is sex and control 
Not only have I lost control. But I am so afraid of you. I know you lie. I know you bully.

I am not strong and cannot find my grip. Forever will I always be in the clutches of this loveless dance. 

Cheaters and liars always get away. 
Eating my flesh and putting me down. Striking me to the floor

Am I not allowed to be angry? 
I know my place, it's six feet under. 
I am not strong 
-Isabella 

No comments:

Post a Comment