Sunday, August 1, 2010

POLICE SHOOTING AT BART STATION - OSCAR GRANT



Sad video to show you. I know, I know, "Debbie downer." But its important to keep people alert on the atrocities of this country. This video is of a African American male named Oscar Grant being shot in the back by police. The video explains itself and can be a little hard to watch. But I demand justice for Oscar Grant. I dedicate this blog to his (Oscar's) daughter because she lost her daddy to poor judgment. There are several other video of this mans death that were captured on film. But everytime I watch it...I feel so outraged. Ill never forget his face against the ground the second before and after he was killed. REST IN PEACE OSCAR GRANT.

WARNING: THIS VIDEO MAKES YOU WANT TO FIND THE COP WHO DID THIS AND SPIT IN HIS FACE.

QUESTION: WHY DID THE POLICE CONFISCATE THE WITNESSES VIDEOS? WHY WERE PEOPLE WHO SAW ALL OF THIS TRANSPIRE FORCED TO LEAVE THEIR CELLULAR PHONES AND CAMERAS? WHAT WERE THE COPS TRYING TO HIDE?






No comments:

Post a Comment