Saturday, June 25, 2011

my petition to president Garcia of Peru

Thank you

We will deliver the petition to President Garcia of Peru. If uncontacted tribes' lands are protected, they will have the space and time to decide for themselves if and when to make contact - and will survive




The words I saw after I signed my name and email address to petition President Garcia to PROTECT the indigenous tribes of South America



Exposing the tribes to contact with everyone else could kill them. It has been proven that depopulation is almost certain when you invade their territory. Please dont allow oil companies to take over the land. Leave these people alone.

Stand with me to fight


S.E. Alan Garcia

Presidente de la República del Perú
Palacio de Gobierno
Plaza de Armas
Lima 1
Peru




http://www.uncontactedtribes.org/brazilfootage

No comments:

Post a Comment