Wednesday, January 18, 2012

BURNED SMALL GIRL ALIVE/madereros quemaron viva a una niña


Okay, So I just read on Qorianka's Kilcher's twitter wall that loggers burned an amazonian girl alive.


While reading the first few words, I was thinking in my head... "this can't be real." But when I clicked the link it was real. It was too real. For years I have been keeping up with the issues that the indigenous tribes face because of the greed that these petroleum companies put on them.

The article reads as this: Los madereros de Brasil capturó una niña de ocho años de edad, de uno de los últimos pueblos indígenas no contactados de la Amazonía y la quemaron viva, como parte de una campaña para obligar a la población indígena de su tierra, los informesreclamados en la noche del martes.

Loggers in Brazil captured an eight-year-old girl from one of the Amazon's last uncontacted tribes and burned her alive as part of a campaign to force the indigenous population from its land, reports claimed on Tuesday night.


this is sick and disgusting, and until the indigenous tribes see some real justice I suggest everyone raise cain to the people voted into congress and address this situation



UPDATE: I FOUND ANOTHER LINK ABOUT THIS STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment