Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Why am I not surprised?


Awhile ago, I wrote a blog about a shooting that took place Jan 1, 2009 new years day. It involved the murder of an UNARMED CIVILIAN by the name of Oscar Grant.



If you go on YouTube you should find the video. Anyhow, on that blog, I was ranting about how the killer cop should go to jail for what he has done. That pigs name is Johannes Mehserle. And guess what everybody!

HE'S BAACK!

oh yea, he's out of jail. Why am I not surprised? I do not understand how a man like Johannes can get away with something like this! I was shocked to hear that they let this pig out. I hope he is happy that he is a free man. I hope he can live with the fact that the man he killed was also a father. A father who will never get to hug his daughter. A man who died to young. How smart johannes that you you kill an unarmed man laying face down in filthy pavement you pig. How can you do something like that and slip out of jail as if this kind of behavior is acceptable? why are you not paying for what you did? protect and serve? Yea right.



YOU KNOW FOLKS IF WE DONT STAND UP AND FIGHT AGAINST PEOPLE LIKE JOHANNES AND OTHER CORRUPT SYSTEMS IN OUR GOVERNMENT THEN WE MIGHT AS WELL BEND OVER AND TAKE IT. STAND UP AND FIGHT. UNITE

No comments:

Post a Comment